Tuesday, November 30, 2010

week 12

This was Thanksgiving week and because of that we did not have a leadership class. I thought I would take the time this week to write about how the company treated us during one of our busier times.

No one wants to work on holidays but Thanksgiving and Christmas are two of our most busy days. The company provided our work area with a little Thanksgiving dinner in our break area. The company provided turkey, ham, stuffing, and mashed potatoes. There was plenty of food for the entire day as I went into work at 5 and I was still able to have two plate fulls during my breaks.

This is another example of a small thing that the company does for us to let us know how much they appreciate all we do and for thanking us for coming in to work on a holiday. I was told that the company will do the same thing on Christmas day.

Again, not a big thing, but it does go a long way to making us want to work for the company and making us feel like the company cares about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment