Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Settling In

Well I finally made it to Orlando. 1200 miles later and one car break down in Tennessee. My battery died and we had to get towed and by another one. Checked in and I am living in Chatham Square and I have already met a ton of people and made a lot of friends, and it's only been two days. I will be working front entrance at Blizzard Beach-one of Disney's water parks. I was a little disappointed because I really wanted to work in a theme park. However, I have heard it will be easy for me to pick up extra shifts doing the same exact thing at the theme parks so I will be doing that. I am determined to work at the Magic Kingdom before I leave! One of the good things about working the water park is that it is only 10-5 every single day so I will have a nice regular schedule.

Tomorrow is my Traditions class which is the Disney company's orientation class. Once I complete that class I am officially a Walt Disney Cast Member. I will get my name tag, and more importantly I will have all the Disney discounts which means getting into the parks for free. I also signed up for the Disney Leadership class.

Then I don't have anything to do until Sunday which is my Blizzard Beach orientation meeting so I have 3 days to just go and do the parks.

Here are a few photos of my apartment, which I share with three other guys.





PS Thanks Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment